Tuesday 31 March 2015

Trendy Tuesday: Two-Piece Sets

With the warm weather just around the corner (or so I hope), the two-piece outfit trend is as hot as ever. What I especially love about these types of outfits is the versatility it brings to your closet. It provides the benefit of 2 additions that can be mixed and matched with the rest of your wardrobe but also worn together for a fashionable no-coordinating-needed outfit.  Two-piece sets can be suitable for festival season, casual day in town or a night out with your girls.

Here are some pieces that I have my eyes on. 

For Love & Lemons top & skirt set


Hold Me Back Matching SetHold Me Back Matching Set
Tobi two-piece dress


Nastygal 2-piece jumpsuit


Topshop Wrap and Trouser set


Samantha Pleet shell top and shorts


Free People lace set

Free People pant set

Living in Canada is like having that annoying ex that never goes away .. in our case, its winter. I almost forgot how it feels to be able to look cute and not have worry about doing coat check at the club. With that being said, I am ready to embrace summer with open arms.